Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Reminder Time... Brush Up On Your CPR Skills

Hubby and I were first on scene at a bad accident. A pickup had lost control, flipped and pinned one of the occupents inside...upside down. Hubby and another guy crawled in through the broken windshield and held the lady up off her neck. I called 911 and then bandaged the other occupents' bloody hand. Gave her my coat and put her in someone's pickup to keep her warm. EMT's and law enforcement showed up and took over. Hubby helped get the lady out and onto the back board and then into the ambulance. But I can't help thinking that I'm so out of date on rescue stuff that I'm going to brush up again on techniques. To my mind, it would be a good idea for everyone to take a course and refresh your memory and skills.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Since I'm not always 'on' the 'puter, I have to wait till I'm in buckshot of the 'net somewhere. This may take some time so don't despair if you don't see your post immediately. I'll get around to it...or not. :-)