Saturday, November 20, 2010

Dipstick Driver Of The Day

The other day, in New Mexico, there was a lady driving a Uhaul, towing a car, who was doing her damndest to run trucks off the road. She was running about 70-73 mph and seemed totally oblivious to what havoc she was leaving in her wake.

She did her level best to take my left front quarter panel off my tractor. I caught up with her and she was one of those drivers who are oblivious to anything or anyone else on the road. I don't think she remembered she was towing a car because she would barely pass and then whip back over.

I watched her almost run a US Express off the road. I warned people over the CB to watch out for her. She was going to get herself ot someone else killed!!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Since I'm not always 'on' the 'puter, I have to wait till I'm in buckshot of the 'net somewhere. This may take some time so don't despair if you don't see your post immediately. I'll get around to it...or not. :-)