Monday, November 22, 2010

Damn Dogs

I had a post going about DFW drivers and my dogs jumped into my lap, causing my finger to hit the "publish" button. Okay, I'm going to soldier on and finish my last post! Dogs, be damned!

Anywho, did you DFW drivers go to the discount store for your drivers licenses?? Hmmm?? Every flippin' time I'm in the metro area, I'm amazed at the drving antics that people do! Do you not realize you might get killed?? You think us big trucks have insurance and we'll pay up. Think again. We truckers carry fabulous insurance and }km betting it's WAY better than yours.

So, slow down. There isn' ANYthing on this planet that is worth your life!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Since I'm not always 'on' the 'puter, I have to wait till I'm in buckshot of the 'net somewhere. This may take some time so don't despair if you don't see your post immediately. I'll get around to it...or not. :-)