Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Erm, These Repair Guys Seem A Little....Umm...Dense....

OMG.  This is gonna be painful, I can just tell. 

We found the truck repair place and I had to park on the street, IN the street, in front of a hotel that has signs plastered all over "NO PARKING".  Oh, boy, let the games begin!!

It took the mechanic quite a while to hoist his fat bum out here.  The hood was opened and, get this now, I pointed out the hose, the mechanic reached over and SQUIRTED himself when he squeezed the hose!!  Honest to God!!  I mean, we told them "there is a leak in the hose".  Duh??  Hello??  Anyone home?? 

Then the other guy says that they have a hose.  The mechanic walks back to the shop to clean off, comes back and asks "where's the hose".  The second guy looks at him and says "we have the hose, gotta bring it here".  Oh, the mechanic didn't get that part.

I mean, we're trusting our multi-multi thousand dollar rig to them???? 

I'm hoping they can at least jerry-rig it and we can get on to the big city, to the KW dealer and get it done RIGHT. 

Yep, I can tell what kind of day THIS is gonna be....dammit....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Since I'm not always 'on' the 'puter, I have to wait till I'm in buckshot of the 'net somewhere. This may take some time so don't despair if you don't see your post immediately. I'll get around to it...or not. :-)