Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Why? Why, You Ask?? Hello??

I'm sort of over this now, but...the other day, hubby and I stopped in at a fab truckstop to eat, take a shower and do some laundry. 

Okay, I have to set this up for you...  A few weeks ago, we were all alone in this truckstop and not one person was around who wanted to do their laundry.  We were so dirty that we decided to shower first and then throw our dirty laundry in, do all of it at once.  Well, right before we stepped out of the shower, a nice lady (really, she was!) showed up and plopped EIGHT tubs worth of dirty laundry in the tubs.  So, that sort of taught us a lesson about grabbing the washers when we can, don't be shy about it!

So, the other day, I was walking out of the shower and saw a guy in the laundry.  I asked him most politely if he was just starting laundry or drying or almost done.  Know what the nitwit said??

"Why?"

Why??  Why??  Why on earth do you think I'm asking, nimrod??  I want to use the frickin' machines, Bozo!! 

Couldn't believe it.  Could he have been that stoopid??  It took about all I had to withhold my true feelings from becoming verbal.  All the twit had to say was "I'm done", "Just started" or whatev. 

Okay, have blown off steam from that one!  This blog does me good at times, know what I mean??  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Since I'm not always 'on' the 'puter, I have to wait till I'm in buckshot of the 'net somewhere. This may take some time so don't despair if you don't see your post immediately. I'll get around to it...or not. :-)