Thursday, July 15, 2010

Am Back!! Took A Whole Week Off, Went Fishing!!

Just flat took a whole week off and let the world take care of its' own problems.  I'm telling you, I feel GOOD!!


We took off yesterday and delivered a load today, missed a re-load but will do that tomorrow then back again for a nice long load to the east coast.   Kind of taking me a little while to get back acclimated to the truck. 

We did do some fishing.  I'm not good at it, in fact, the damn fish laugh at me from just under the water surface but I try, Lord knows I try!!  I had some good hits but can't set a hook worth a flip, so the finny things just swam away.  Still it was fun.  Even with the bobbers, that is more fishing action than I've ever had, so, all in all, I'm way ahead of the game.  Can't wait to go back!!

The one thing I can say...stoopid drivers are still out there, totally oblivious to the world.  I saw some humdingers today but the accidents were narrowly avoided, but, really, did they have to happen at all??  Hmmmm???

Anywho, am back in the saddle again and making some of da money, what could be better?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Since I'm not always 'on' the 'puter, I have to wait till I'm in buckshot of the 'net somewhere. This may take some time so don't despair if you don't see your post immediately. I'll get around to it...or not. :-)