Sunday, July 18, 2010

Ladies, Take A Look At Your Clothing

What is this??  I'm on a roll, so here goes!

What is with the older, er, 'heftier' lady who wears clothes like she is still 19, 20 years old??  Don't they look in the full-length mirror in the truckstop showers??  Just a suggestion, take a lookie-loo in the mirror and be brutally honest with what you're seeing.  As an aside, I do the same thing every so often.  Hurts like hell to admit I'm not a cutie pie sized 10 any more but at least I'm not embarrassing myself. 

Unless you're one of the rare, older one of us sisters who has kept her girlish figure and looks (think Raquel Welch and Sophia Loren, what cougars!) maybe rethinking your clothes and dressing more appropriately would be in order. 

Short shorts and spaghetti strap tops, or worse, tube tops with skin spilling/giggling all over the place, just won't cut it anymore. 

Trust me, I get it.  I loff feeling cute and sexy for my hubby but when you appear to be a lump of butter stuffed into uber shorts and tiny top, the effect ain't purty.  Maybe your hubby loffs you to look like this and that's great, whatever.  But you can modify so at least you look like you're in reality, not trying to live 20, 30 years ago.

Just sayin'... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Since I'm not always 'on' the 'puter, I have to wait till I'm in buckshot of the 'net somewhere. This may take some time so don't despair if you don't see your post immediately. I'll get around to it...or not. :-)