Sunday, July 18, 2010

Ladies With (Multiple/Big) Tattoos....Please Read Below....

Please be aware that when you age, your tats 'may not' be exactly how they looked when first applied, get my drift?? A cute little bumblebee on the ankle isn't that bad.  I'm talking about tats that seem to migrate over a good percentage of the body, even in places we don't want to see out in public. 

Maybe, before getting all the tats, especially ladies, should really, really think this through and look years down the line and think of what the tats will look like.  Especially on older, sagging, sun-damaged skin...

Just sayin'....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Since I'm not always 'on' the 'puter, I have to wait till I'm in buckshot of the 'net somewhere. This may take some time so don't despair if you don't see your post immediately. I'll get around to it...or not. :-)