Sunday, February 12, 2012

I AM Writing An Ebook Cookbook!!

I know this doesn't have anything to do with trucking, but, hey, it's my blog!  Heh... 

Anyway, it will be on Amazon as soon as I get it finished and I hope you will take a look!  It has recipes, but, mainly, it's about my cowgirl exploits in the kitchen.  Most of which are funny.  Maybe not so much at the time, but, later on, absolutely hilarious....

I'll post here as soon as I get it published and hopefully, you'll take a lookie-loo!! 

1 comment:

  1. Good for you! I have 2 eCookbooks out and they sell pretty good. I will be watching for it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. Since I'm not always 'on' the 'puter, I have to wait till I'm in buckshot of the 'net somewhere. This may take some time so don't despair if you don't see your post immediately. I'll get around to it...or not. :-)