Saturday, March 3, 2012

Things Are Coming Along!!

Working my little fingers to the bone on my cookbook.  I've had to rework it several times and am probably my own worst critic. 

Also, have several ideas pinging around in my head about other ebooks.  I'm going to publish on Amazon, Kindle type stuff.  Just too much at once!! 

Sorry, I've been so busy I've neglected my blogs.  I am getting more disciplined while being home.  It's been harder than I thought!  Just have to DO it! 

Please check back every so often, I'm still here, just learning how to be an at-home person!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Since I'm not always 'on' the 'puter, I have to wait till I'm in buckshot of the 'net somewhere. This may take some time so don't despair if you don't see your post immediately. I'll get around to it...or not. :-)