Wednesday, February 1, 2012

My Other Blogs, Please Read!!

I realized I have never cross posted my other blogs.  Maybe they'll be interesting to you, maybe not...  If you would take a look, I'd appreciate it.

The first one is http://lostadventuresincooking.blogspot.com.  Cooking is not a natural state of affairs for me.  I can read a recipe and what it says to you, says something totally different to me.  Hence, my cooking boo-boos can be highly entertaining.  Not to mention, my tech savvy stuff is very questionable.

The second one is http://lostadventuresingreatdeals.blogspot.com.  This one is still in the experimental stages, so, it's kinda like a poor, pitiful doggie you see at the shelter.  You just want to take it home and make it all better.  Welp, that would be my blog here.  I'm working on it, but, as before, since I don't know what I'm doing, well...maybe it's better I don't know what I'm doing, know what I mean?? 

At any rate, please read and enjoy and pass the links on to your friends and/or enemies. 

Drive safe!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Since I'm not always 'on' the 'puter, I have to wait till I'm in buckshot of the 'net somewhere. This may take some time so don't despair if you don't see your post immediately. I'll get around to it...or not. :-)