Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Most Managers Are Ineffective...No! Really??

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505125_162-57355776/study-most-managers-are-ineffective/?tag=nl.e713

I hope the link works, this is the first I've used it this way.

Anywho, the upshot is, most managers are just so much hot air and a physical body walking around.  I can truly say, I agree.  Especially from my last few days as a truck driver AND seeing some of my customers!! 

Personally, I'm wishing my manager would just kind of fade into this good night...

Stay tuned for more....

Seems to be a PITA...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Since I'm not always 'on' the 'puter, I have to wait till I'm in buckshot of the 'net somewhere. This may take some time so don't despair if you don't see your post immediately. I'll get around to it...or not. :-)