Monday, January 9, 2012

I'm Going To Be Out Of Action For A Little While, So....

I thought I'd post stories as I find them that pertain to trucking.

Information or heads-up type stories.  Repost them.

Also, since I'm gonna be out of action, I was thinking I will have plenty of time to rethink this blog and how to make it better.  It's in a growing pain sort of thing now and I'd really like to expand it.

Sorry, this is taking so long but things have happened and have to be taken care of.  Please keep reading and coming back.  I appreciate all my readers!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Since I'm not always 'on' the 'puter, I have to wait till I'm in buckshot of the 'net somewhere. This may take some time so don't despair if you don't see your post immediately. I'll get around to it...or not. :-)