Saturday, September 17, 2011

Took Video Of Pickup That Was Deliberately Blocking Us

Hubby was driving and had passed this one pickup only to have the pickup speed up and block him from coming back over.

Then the pickup let us over then sped up to pass. It hung right about midway of our trailer with traffic backing up behind it.

Hubby came up behind another rig and had to slow. The pickup finally did pass. The scary thing was while it was in the hammer lane, it was weaving and going over the yellow line!! Clearly, the driver didn't need to be out on the interstate in this condition!!

Finally it got past and slowed down!! Hubby went to pass this time and I took video of the games this guy/gal were playing. I made sure the driver saw me videoing too. After that, they slowed down immediately and let hubby move over. They didn't try to block him either.

Didn't that fool realize HOW feckin' dangerous playing those games wit a big rig is?? Obviously not!!

Well, if I can get the video to upload properly, I'll post it here.

Wow. Fools on the road...who needs 'em??
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Since I'm not always 'on' the 'puter, I have to wait till I'm in buckshot of the 'net somewhere. This may take some time so don't despair if you don't see your post immediately. I'll get around to it...or not. :-)