Tuesday, September 6, 2011

It Has Been A Trying Day...

After the Labor Day weekend, we thought it would be all sunny and roses today.

Wrong. We are partially loaded and am sitting at a truckstop. A brake cam bracket broke (because of all the feckin' rough roads in this third world state of Cali) and rubbed a hole in the air line.

So, we whipped into TA and the shop said to park, drop our trailer, they would call us. We sat her for a coupld of hours, they called. I bob-tailed up to the shop, only to find frickin' out...they don't DO this kind of repair. *sigh*

So, called KW and we have to be there at 7am, with bells on. We hooked up the trailer and here we sit.

I knew it wouldn't go very smoothly. This is California after all. &*%^$%^ roads...
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Since I'm not always 'on' the 'puter, I have to wait till I'm in buckshot of the 'net somewhere. This may take some time so don't despair if you don't see your post immediately. I'll get around to it...or not. :-)