Wednesday, September 21, 2011

This Is What You Get When You Go To A Union Shop

I don't know if you can see very well but we're sitting at a customers, who I'm sure is union. It took 15 minutes to load this load and, if you can see, it'll take forever to unload. Everyone seems like they are a bigshot and want you to pay attention to THEM.

When there are too many chiefs and not enough indians, you know you have problems.

So far, we've been here 45 minutes and th e farthest we've gotten is moving several times and then sitting.

I give it at least another 45 minutes or so before the unload is complete.

Update, just noticed this...we have pink rope attached to our trailer and then ran out to pylons. We are roped off. Probably for everyone's "safety", y'now.

Geez...and people wonder why the US isn't leading anymore.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Since I'm not always 'on' the 'puter, I have to wait till I'm in buckshot of the 'net somewhere. This may take some time so don't despair if you don't see your post immediately. I'll get around to it...or not. :-)