Sunday, August 15, 2010

Goddamn Loves' Internet...

It's a goddamn good thing I paid for an entire day of 'net!!  I'm at a 'new' Loves (it used to be a Pilot) and their 'net is slower than frickin' dial-up.  I am pissed off!!

It will be a cold day in hell before I use their 'net again.  After I post this, I'm going to try to get my money back. 

When I pay for the 'net, I expect it to work and work fast.  It doesn't have to be uber-lightning fast but definitely faster than THIS. 

If I had only paid for an hour, I would have spent the entire hour just trying to get the damn thing to load.  Not cool. 

Loves, you need to get off your ass and fix this!!  Remember, I'm profit and you are overhead!!  Somehow I think that may have been lost on them....GAH!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh behalf of Love's, we apologize for your inconvenience. Unfortunately, the wi-fi is not a service provided by Love's. It is provided by our partner company, Wandering Wi-Fi. If you still experience issues, please contact the service provider at support@wanderingwifi.com or by phone 866-926-3374, they will be happy to address your concerns. Thank you for choosing Love's!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. Since I'm not always 'on' the 'puter, I have to wait till I'm in buckshot of the 'net somewhere. This may take some time so don't despair if you don't see your post immediately. I'll get around to it...or not. :-)