Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The Day From Hell

First off, there was the twit behind an SUV's wheel who decided to pull a U-ey in front of me, WHILE I'm turning into the fuel island.  When I yelled at her, she had the gall to look gobsmacked and 'how dare I impede her progress'!!  God, WHERE do these people COME from??

Then...when I was leaving that particular fuel island, I had to make a right on a short lane.  The guy in the turning lane, would he move back??  Oh, no.  He's gonna show that truckdriver how tough he is and not move an inch!!  So I gave him a one finger salute.  Classy on my part??  Nope, but I sure felt better.

Then the rest of the day was a mishmash, more so than usual, of stoopid people behind the wheel of a potentially lethal weapon (their car, for you in Rio Linda).

How in the frickin' hell do people get a license to drive??  Didn't they go to school to learn to drive??  Or did their mommies tell them how special they are and don't have to obey the rules??  What??  What??

Welp, I'm sure there will be other bad days but this day was one of the worse ones.  I'm so glad it's over. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Since I'm not always 'on' the 'puter, I have to wait till I'm in buckshot of the 'net somewhere. This may take some time so don't despair if you don't see your post immediately. I'll get around to it...or not. :-)